- St Paul’s Friendsgiving PotluckSt. Paul will be hosting a Friendsgiving Potluck dinner on 12/4/2022. The start time is 4 PM. All are welcome! Come enjoy some smoked Turkey and bring a dishContinue reading “St Paul’s Friendsgiving Potluck”
- Thanksgiving ServicePlease join us on 11/23/2022 at 6:30PM for our Thanksgiving Eve Service. All are welcome!
The New Hymnal is here! We are now using it in our worship. Please take a minute to watch this WELS Connection about it:
Every marriage has its “moments.” That’s why marriage needs moments of encouragement and refreshment. Beginning this October, Marriage Moments are short, weekly videos highlighting one Biblical marriage thought accompanied by a discussion question.
Your congregation members can subscribe to receive these weekly e-mails.
Healthy congregations need healthy homes. And healthy homes benefit when couples hear what God has to say about their marriages. Whether a marriage is great or struggling, may God use his Word to bless it!
Blessings in your continuing ministry,
Rev. Donn Dobberstein
Administrator of WELS Discipleship
Online Worship Service
WELS Daily Devotions
- When Queen Elizabeth died, the Royal Guards went into action…
- You and I live in an anxious culture…
WELS Together Newsletter
- Forward in Christ asked and its faithful readers answered! What’s your favorite Christmas hymn and why? Hear from Nicole Balza, Forward in Christ digital communications coordinator, as she invites you […]