Pre-Season MYSA Camp 2023
Your child is invited to a preseason MYSA camp
held at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Grant Park.
When: July 18-20
Where: St. Paul Lutheran Church, 9954 N 16000
E Rd. Grant Park, IL
This camp is intended for children ages 4-10.
The cost is $25/child.
- Pre-Season MYSA Camp 2023Your child is invited to a preseason MYSA campheld at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Grant Park.When: July 18-20Where: St. Paul Lutheran Church, 9954 N 16000E Rd. Grant Park,Continue reading “Pre-Season MYSA Camp 2023”
- St Paul’s Friendsgiving PotluckSt. Paul will be hosting a Friendsgiving Potluck dinner on 12/4/2022. The start time is 4 PM. All are welcome! Come enjoy some smoked Turkey and bring a dishContinue reading “St Paul’s Friendsgiving Potluck”
The New Hymnal is here! We are now using it in our worship. Please take a minute to watch this WELS Connection about it:
Every marriage has its “moments.” That’s why marriage needs moments of encouragement and refreshment. Beginning this October, Marriage Moments are short, weekly videos highlighting one Biblical marriage thought accompanied by a discussion question.
Your congregation members can subscribe to receive these weekly e-mails.
Healthy congregations need healthy homes. And healthy homes benefit when couples hear what God has to say about their marriages. Whether a marriage is great or struggling, may God use his Word to bless it!
Blessings in your continuing ministry,
Rev. Donn Dobberstein
Administrator of WELS Discipleship
Online Worship Service
WELS Daily Devotions
- Trumpets. Angels. Flying. Reunion with loved ones…
- Like many children, I wanted to be Superman or some other superhero…
WELS Together Newsletter
- Forward in Christ magazine invites you to take time preparing and pondering our Savior’s birth this Advent season with a special interactive devotional series. Each devotion includes online extras like […]