- No Church 1/2/2022There will be no church service on 1/2/2022 due to the winter storm and uncertainty of its impact on morning travel. Please feel free to stream one of theContinue reading “No Church 1/2/2022”
- Live Streaming will be back on 8/29/2021!The network and repairs needed from the lightning strike have been completed and we will be back live on Sunday 8/29/2021.
The New Hymnal is coming this year! Please take a minute to watch this WELS Connection about it:
Every marriage has its “moments.” That’s why marriage needs moments of encouragement and refreshment. Beginning this October, Marriage Moments are short, weekly videos highlighting one Biblical marriage thought accompanied by a discussion question.
Your congregation members can subscribe to receive these weekly e-mails.
Healthy congregations need healthy homes. And healthy homes benefit when couples hear what God has to say about their marriages. Whether a marriage is great or struggling, may God use his Word to bless it!
Blessings in your continuing ministry,
Rev. Donn Dobberstein
Administrator of WELS Discipleship
Online Worship Service
WELS Daily Devotions
- The reward is what often makes the cost worth it…
- What is that one thing you just have to have?…
WELS Together Newsletter
- Rev. Ben Foxen and Rev. Keegan Dowling were commissioned to join the One Africa Team as missionaries in Zambia, Africa, on June 11. The Foxen family arrived in Lusaka, Zambia, […]