- St Paul’s Friendsgiving PotluckSt. Paul will be hosting a Friendsgiving Potluck dinner on 12/4/2022. The start time is 4 PM. All are welcome! Come enjoy some smoked Turkey and bring a dishContinue reading “St Paul’s Friendsgiving Potluck”
- Thanksgiving ServicePlease join us on 11/23/2022 at 6:30PM for our Thanksgiving Eve Service. All are welcome!
The New Hymnal is here! We are now using it in our worship. Please take a minute to watch this WELS Connection about it:
Every marriage has its “moments.” That’s why marriage needs moments of encouragement and refreshment. Beginning this October, Marriage Moments are short, weekly videos highlighting one Biblical marriage thought accompanied by a discussion question.
Your congregation members can subscribe to receive these weekly e-mails.
Healthy congregations need healthy homes. And healthy homes benefit when couples hear what God has to say about their marriages. Whether a marriage is great or struggling, may God use his Word to bless it!
Blessings in your continuing ministry,
Rev. Donn Dobberstein
Administrator of WELS Discipleship
Online Worship Service
WELS Daily Devotions
- Purchasing something that is 100% genuine is generally preferable…
- Jesus doesn’t want his people to hide in this world…
WELS Together Newsletter
- The situation in Ukraine remains very challenging and difficult for our brothers and sisters of the Ukrainian Lutheran Church (ULC). Rev. Roger Neumann serves as the WELS liaison to the […]